Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chglcu
May 17, 2007

I'm so bored with the USA.
It added enough lag when I tried it with my switch that I found it unplayable, and I’m not usually especially sensitive to that sort of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chglcu
May 17, 2007

Electric Bugaloo posted:

The 2019 15” fixed those issues and the new 16” fixes literally everything wrong with that generation of MBP. Even LTT had to praise it.

I don’t know that I’d say the 16” fixes everything. The fan in mine at least goes from zero to jet engine with almost no middle ground. I do like working with it, though.

chglcu
May 17, 2007

I said come in! posted:

First things first, anything with advertising on it automatically gets a 1/10 and can't be improved from there until its removed. The Xbox One UI is a 1/10 on just this alone, but it just happens to have other reasons for why it is pure trash.

Yeah, this is the main reason my consoles are only used for exclusives and free games I don't already have on PC. If I paid a decent chunk of money for the system and on top of that subscribe to your online service, gently caress you for shoving ads down my throat.

Edit: A close second reason is social media bullshit that can't be disabled. I don't give a flying gently caress that some dipshit is streaming a game in my library or whatever.

chglcu fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Oct 15, 2020

chglcu
May 17, 2007

Stan Taylor posted:

I feel like with any adventure game any “difficulty” is in direct conflict with how enjoyable it is.

When the difficulty comes from moon logic, yeah. Well designed tough puzzles are nice, if rare in the genre.