Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

I still can’t get over their naming, it’s like beyond WiiU levels of needlessly confusing.

Also the design language is ugly AF, yeesh

e:

MarcusSA posted:

Lol that’s a lot less flops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

American McGay posted:

TFLOPs are a meaningless marketing number and have very little translation to real performance. Like the horsepower in a sportscar. I wouldn't put too much stock into it.

:captainpop:

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

With the wrong ram

again

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Microsoft store is still not accepting my payment methods after spamming refresh for about an hour, I’ve tried a debit card, a credit card, and my PayPal account. Looks like everything else is out of stock at this point

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Cabbages and Kings posted:

2020: the year we sacrificed our grandparents to reboot the economy but still couldn't buy xboxes

MS is showing out of stock too now, on both the normal order page and all access page

Oh well, I secured a PS5 from Sony, MS can gobble my hairy taint

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

The console war ended in 2017 when xbox went to pc and nintendo went to strictly portable creating total games coverage for the consumer without buying a redundant product.

Now its all just jockeying as ms becomes an ip holding company, sony releases 3rd person dad games at an ever faster rate, and nintendo creates scarcity for digital remasters

Anxiously awaiting Bloodborne 2: Fear the Old Dad

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Crafty posted:

drat imagine how good that 11 year old game remake could have looked on a more powerful console like the series x

lmao

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Crafty posted:

Does anyone still use their Kinect to turn their Xbox on?

“Xbox on”

Everytime I hear those words it’s not just the xbox getting turned on, if you know what I mean

I remember when my friend got a Bone right after launch, my favorite thing to do when we were drinking was yell “XBOX OFF” when he was in the middle of a game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Stux posted:

if any bethesda stuff is on ps5 theyre stupid

Intel&Sebastian posted:

We already know they're stupid tho

they did call the third xbox Xbox One