Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Cojawfee posted:

That's nice and all, but downloading 60GB isn't a big deal for me, and not a big deal for any of my friends. If it's possible for that to not be a big deal for me, then it is possible for anyone.

FYGMbps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Why organise a protest movement to force the national ISP oligopoly to improve service and infrastructure for customers on predatory data cap pricing when there's already a console for people like that and it's called the Xbox 360

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

D1E posted:

I can honestly say that many PS4-exclusive games have moved me on a visceral and emotional level. Those games were life experiences that I will carry with me and reflect upon.

I honestly cannot say that for a single Xbox One game.
I would co-sign this, but No Man's Sky eventually came to Xbox

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

the confusion's not surprising to me. they called the first playstation mini, which was the third playstation, the PS one

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Zerot posted:

On Bethesda exclusivity:

quote:

We have xCloud and PC and Game Pass and our console base, I don’t have to go ship [Bethesda] games on any other platform other than the platforms that we support in order to kind of make the deal work for us. Whatever that means.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/cyberpunkgame/status/1321128432370176002?s=21

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

WattsvilleBlues posted:

they can't leave behind the last generation soon enough.
this but it’s the Series S

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

priznat posted:

Slime rancher 2 is fun especially hoovering up chickens to shotgun at tabby cat slimes which then poop diamonds I trade for cash.
quoting at 4 in the morning

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

I said come in! posted:

Xbox won't just strong arm their way into a developers studio and force them to do things a certain way. But the problem as Phil saw it, was that Xbox didn't make their assistance that known, studio's working with them didn't realize or expect to be able to get additional help if they needed it.
but also, everyone involved thought that slop was a good game and would review well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/clubfilth/status/1655963260825354243?s=61&t=0u0iPLgsrw9rb7UXErdBQA