Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Does anyone have a white battery door with the charging slot? I bought a Power A charger and it only comes with black doors.
I can't find any where to just buy the white charging door.

Snacksmaniac fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Apr 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

My series X is really muddy on my Samsung 7 TV -- noticeably so from my other consoles.
Is there a setting I'm missing? Seeing others are having similar issues on other TVs.

The Diddler posted:

Have you done the TV calibration? My Samsung TV was pretty unimpressive until I did it.

EDIT: I also had to turn UHD on per-HDMI port, which seemed odd to me.

I did the calibration on the system. I'll check for the UHD per port. Might factory reset the TV and try again. I oddly noticed because Peggle 2 looks really muddy.

Snacksmaniac fucked around with this message at 20:44 on May 3, 2021

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I loved maneater but the creature-creature combat is rough -- especially before you get big enough to bully the small things.

Eating shark hunters off of boats rules though.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Colostomy Bag posted:

Finally got around to getting remote play going from series x to pc. After using it for a while I have no idea why they haven't released this yet.

It was kind of rough for me but I was trying to play the show.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

DA3 seems not great so far but maybe coop saves it

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Akuma posted:

I wish every platform handled cloud saves the way Xbox does, where it just works.

I had Limbo installed on a VCR Xbox I got from someone YEARS ago. I redownloaded it on my Series X and it brought over the save no hassle.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I lost like four chapters of progression on Wolf New Order for PC game pass which ended that series playthrough pretty fast.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Where’s the dang AC Origins enchantments

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I love quake and played a ton back in the day. I don’t really need to play it on XS in 2021 though.
Oh well *fires up quake 2 rtx*

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Great. Now do an origins FPS boost.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Heck yea skate bird

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I have a Taco Bell one x I can never get rid of it

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Costco here had a bunch of series s. I know it’s not the hardest to find — but check there if you’re looking.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I got my Xbox fridge today and life is complete.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

My target had like 8 series s, six this morning.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I saw a ps5 once on a shelf. I think a series x once.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

WattsvilleBlues posted:

Playing Hitman 3 and loving it. Just realised I can also play Hitman 1 and 2 as well!

I have H3 on disc what’s the best way to get the rest of the games in the engine? Was hoping for a big all in one add on - and a sale.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The addons go on sale regularly enough!

The add-ons finally popped up in a sale today!

And thanks for the disc tip. I'll try that out today.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

1/2 hold up great. 3 stinks

The setting for 3 is cool but the combat is awful. Just all terrible bullet sponge enemies.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

American McGay posted:

HITMAN Trilogy coming to Game Pass on the 20th holy gently caress.

I already own all of them but that's an insane package.

I just bought them on Christmas but this is sick.

American McGay posted:

I'm super biased but I've mentioned before that the HITMAN series is one of the few times with modern gaming that I've felt completely comfortable paying full price + deluxe edition + all DLCs for a game. IOI is just that good.

Each level seems to have enough content for an entire game theres so many different ways to finish them.

If you kind of struggle with this series (and don't mind some spoilers) don't be afraid to look up help for some of the challenges. They're really satisfying to do even if you have to read/see how to do them first.

Snacksmaniac fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Jan 13, 2022

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Oh there’s a new hitman map coming too.
Now just add all the missions and maps from blood money

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

That’s not much over sales tax here.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Is Azure's Wrath any good? Was that the game with the DLC locked ending?

Barudak posted:

It is indeed that game. Its mostly cutscenes and QTEs, so how that draws you in is up to you.

OK thank you. I might have had a but too much of that lately -- or have i?

Snacksmaniac fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jan 18, 2022

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

American McGay posted:

The Game Pass version should have all 3 titles together in one unit. You can jump in anywhere but personally I'd just start at the beginning with 1.

Yea do this. It's kind of all one big story.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Yea I kind of prefer the weird stylized things. The stills with the chars are weird.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

The ps5 thread talked about books they read since sony released a game for 3 hours this morning

Wild that the ps5 is both huge and has no games. Really trying to corner the market.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Hitman 3 brought all my progress from Series X to PC. Neat.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

It’s not hitman one proper. It started as like an episodic thing.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Blue Raider posted:

I wish I liked the new ones, but they just feel like watered down Blood Money

I’d love the blood money missions in this engine. But every single level has more content than blood money

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Battlefront 2 had weird hyper speed after loading via quick resume. I fixed it by deleting that garbage game.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I guess I have 90 dollars Xbox credit but Never even look for stuff to buy thanks to the amazing value of game pass

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

FCKGW posted:

Skate 3 does this weird thing when it comes back from quick resume where it goes into super turbo mode and everything runs 10x as fast for about 20 seconds and it’s actually my favorite part of launching the game

Battlefront 2 (lol) does this and it never goes away.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

American McGay posted:

Nah they've just got a billion physical copies of it because it bombed so hard from expectations. I don't think the digital version has ever gotten a significant discount. The physical version has been $10 on two separate occasions and now $5.

Meijer in my smaller town had hundreds of copies in their case for weeks. I bet a ton of retailers over ordered.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

American McGay posted:

It's still wild to me that HITMAN Trilogy is now on Game Pass. What an incredible amount of content.

I’ve been playing this since December. Im maybe half done.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

ErrEff posted:

Most of the good content is included in the Game Pass edition aside from the Hitman 2 expansion pass missions (New York and Haven Island), which is $35.

I apparently bought everything before it went on game pass EXCEPT the extra sniper missions on PC. Trying to do all the challenges and such in this game but I can't snipe on console.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

My wolf save got corrupted and there was no way I was going to replay a minute of that game. Was getting into it too.
Having to do the magic concrete fetch quests a second time was too far.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

The last hitman achievements I need are for the sniper mode. My hands are too dumb to do it on controller (did most of them on pc in hitman 2)

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

priznat posted:

My fav is when you shoot the rat poison into a guy’s drink which causes him to go barf then you shoot the toilet and it explodes in his face.

That’s a good one. There’s also some good accident multi kills in the Siberia level. Wish I wasn’t so terrible at sniping with a controller.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

AC origins is cool because you climb pyramids and raid tombs. It need a series x patch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Live At Five! posted:

Its getting a 60 fps update this week I believe.

I'm close to the end so I'll probably finally finish it then. It was about the only One X enhanced game I put any amount of time into on that system.