Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beggar
Mar 6, 2008

Smoking Makes You Impotent

Thinking about buying the $220 memory card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beggar
Mar 6, 2008

Shadowrun is back home, heal under my tree

beggar
Mar 6, 2008

Asnorban posted:

Pillars of Eternity 2 question. I’m playing in turn based and every few battles something will happen where I can’t control the movement of my characters. I’ll try to attack someone they are standing next to, and the motion line will appear off in the other direction and they will go off that way. No matter where I try to direct them, they go running off. This is game breaking if it’s not something incredibly dumb on my end and it keeps happening.

This same thing happened to me early in the game, also in turn based mode. Characters just moved to the cave's exit regardless of my input.

beggar
Mar 6, 2008

I've noticed if I have a game running in the background, my downloads will be capped around 50 Mbps, but if I quit the game completely my downloads speed up to 300-500