Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

The Offspring music license expired years ago so their tracks aren't in the 360 version.

but now you have Spotify! :-)

[offspring] YA YA YA YA YA. [/offspring]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

Really happy to see Wargroove on the list. I've been wanting to try it out as I loved the Advanced Wars games, but I've heard the difficulty can ramp up pretty quickly.

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

Veib posted:

I have no idea how Torchlight has aged since I haven't played it since release but at the time it was a great game that stood out because it was pretty much the only game in its genre that was structured like Diablo 1, not Diablo 2

With access to Path of Exile on the bone I'm not sure why you'd bother...

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

I’ve played my Xbox Series X for like two hours in the two months since I’ve had it because I have a newborn. Not winning currently.

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

Thanks for the tips. I will 100% be handing the little guy a controller once he’s old enough.

What MMO are you playing, by the way? Does Xbox have any decent ones that work on controller :crossarms:

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

I’ve almost completed Deathloop, the endgame has been a total chore though. Shame.

So many good concepts that weren’t totally built out. It all feels a bit underbaked, which is a shame as it has so much going for it.

I’m excited to try Prey next though. Thank you Game Pass. :3:

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

I thought it was funny they were riffing on forums when forums haven’t been relevant for a good decade. (Sorry goons, being irrelevant is a power.)

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

Okay, so I actually LIKE Bethesda games but I am so far having a tough time with Starfield. The constant menu switching, the jerkiness of travelling between planets, the lack of depth/colour in any of the characters - yawn city.

What’s the one thing I can do to try and hook me in? I’m 15 hours in and have been hanging around Mars, mostly.

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

Gutted that GameFAQs is no longer in the ASCII text style. That sucks.

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

No good sports games, but apparently the latest SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT game is actually good, after some major doozies over the last few years. I am intrigued, as somebody who loved No Mercy and the early Smackdowns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

How is mouse and keyboard on cloud? My work productivity is going to plummet with AoE II and Halo Infinite...