Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I went N64, PC, 10 year gap, X box one so now I got all these games I’ve never played before on game pass which is both overwhelming and awesome, only issue is that the only Xbox friend I have is some obnoxious 16 year old boy my daughter added who keeps randomly messaging me just to call me a filthy casual for not playing halo 5 on legendary.

Gamer tag is LavishCookie564 if the random goon adding is a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
That’s my gamer tag, I just got murdered by ants in grounded, please don’t hurt me.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Xbox X is amazing value for money as a games console/4k media player, we have three Xbones in this house and one is just used as a Blu ray player and it’s being traded in and upgraded for sure.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I’m refreshing Amazon occasionally and looking sad

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Where’s that “stop marrying people you hate” sign when you need to tap it?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I had flatmates who used to play video games on the shared TV all night, in the room that I slept in, and you would fall asleep to the canned sounds of N64 racing and football sounds. I’ve honestly never come so close to murder.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Real hurthling! posted:

Relationship trouble?
Time for series ex

*refreshes Amazon

My lad is disabled and one of the phrases therapy taught him to express his emotions with is “sadness cloud” and oh boy do I get what you mean now son.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Snowmankilla posted:

Any advice on how to keep an eye out for a Series X at this point? I thought I had signed up for a tracker website, but missed that some went up yesterday at Walmart. Or just grab one in 2022 when covid is over?

I’m saying sack it, bought the kids a dirt cheap PS4 pro for all the exclusives they have for my kid’s Christmas present, and am waiting till the supply issue is fixed and I can get controllers and games thrown in in a bundle deal.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Fenex immortal rising is on sale on both the store and the gold edition for the same price, which worries me about buying it now because surely it can’t be so bad they put it at 40% off after a week? That’s well within the Amazon return window.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
The return window here is 28 days though which seems one hell of a interesting business model they got going on. Buy game, play for 2 weeks and then bitch at Amazon to either get a gift voucher or a return label.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Did any of you try that warehouse arranging game that just came on game pass by the way? I have played some strange games in my time but nothing so creepy as “come on kids let’s learn how to be a good little warehouse employee with this fun game, help the smiley face fill his orders before the time runs out, and the game just gets harder and harder with no reward and if you fail once you have to start all over again!”

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
(UK) If you go via the game pass app you can get the gears 5 game of the year edition with the Hivebusters DLC, included, going via console and store it’s separate buy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Forza has a old people’s/kiddies setting where it will brake for you and drag your car back on the racing line and you don’t lose any money over it.