Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I want to experience exciting, next gen ways to earn Microsoft Rewards Points™️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Silly question, will “Xbox one x enhanced games” also get their optimisations on the series x?

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Console crossplay being the multiplayer standard is all i ask for next gen

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Metro Exodus got quietly removed from Game Pass at some point. A shame since i had it in my back log

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

A prequel to MGS3 set during ww2 with the Cobra Unit being playable would be rad

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Thought i’d give the MS store a go after eb games crapped out but it’s stuck on the configure now prompt

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

No luck getting a preorder. Luckily I know this one weird trick where on release day I repeatedly bother the sales clerk to “have a look in the back for one”

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Anidav posted:

Jumped on to eb Australia and it immediately worked and I got my preorder in lmao

Gave it one last go after reading this and it worked immediately without crashing. Thanks I guess?

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Stux posted:

dont go in person to a store to get a console in 2020 thank you

jokes on you i’ve never been outside

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Real hurthling! posted:

Gamepass now comes with 2 free months of funimation's anime streaming service

offer not valid in australia...

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Crafty posted:

Much more plastic.

i-is this a photoshop

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Easy to tell something spooky’s about to appear in Alien Isolation when the frame rate drops and the engine chugs attempting to spawning stuff

Lube Enthusiast fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Oct 11, 2020

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

The right bumper on my elite 2 controller is starting to die out. Not a huge loss cause i can bind RB to one of those paddle things on the back but if someone else craps out on this “world’s most advanced controller” im gonna be steamed

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Starting to wonder if Australia even got shipments of the SSD expansion thingy. Every ps5 accessory has been delayed until December here despite being one of the early launch countries. My ps5 order is processing but the series X SSD expansion is "pending release."

Coincidentally I was looking up the price of that on eb’s website earlier this morning. $360 australian, wowza

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I remember BF4 auto captured headshot kills on an enemy in vehicle

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Silly question will the series x be able to play current gen/xbone games off a external hdd or will I need to transfer them all to the internal storage?

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Next gen has arrived

Edit: maybe should have spoilered that. Barely nsfw in the literal sense

And yes it is hemnes :smug:

Is xvideos compatible with quick resume, asking for a friend

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

mcc has an ingame “choose what to install menu” for every title.

Begin downloading mcc and as soon as you get that ready to start prompt boot it up, you’ll see what i mean

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

The Tetris Effect desert stage where all the pieces sound like sand is extremely goddamn nice

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Hyperdot has a few easy to get ones. Fairly quick to install too

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Anyone know if there is a way to turn a single frame of a game clip into a screenshot, like the Switch can?

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Waking up in a sweat remembering the ash piles that are still present on my New Vegas saves

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

quidditch it and quit it posted:

I bought Cyberpunk on the store just to get the 6,000 points reward and instantly refunded it before it had even downloaded.

Great game, 10/10.

This is genius but I’m terrified I’m going to get in trouble if I do it myself

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I sent a thank you message over Xbox live to the guy who MASSIVE SPOILER FOR NIER AUTOMATA’S VERY LAST SECTION sacrificed his game save to help me beat Ending E, and he responded saying thank you. Golly what a game. Let it be known that even though I had a bunch of achievements and unfinished poo poo left to do in game, I still sacrificed my own data to help out someone else: hell maybe the cycle will continue

:unsmith:

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

SkiFree remake in 1st person with a dedicated “look behind to see if the monster is catching up” button

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Thanks thread now i’m reinstalling the 1st Dishonered. Gonna go for the blink-only playthrough achievement for the hell of it.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Hitman is fantastic but i’d wait for it to go on sale it always eventually does soon after launch

e: on the other hand i don’t regret one bit paying full price for 2 + it’s season pass on launch day. The devs are cool and deserve all the money they get

Lube Enthusiast fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Jan 11, 2021

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I’m only like 1000 into the 10,000 gamerscore challenge thing and it ends in just over a week. I suck. I dont deserve Xbox™️

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Downloaded that Nickelodeon kart game purely to do an ez achievement for the Microsoft rewards points and lmao there is literally no voice acting in it whatsoever. I feel bad for the kids that’ll eventually get ripped off buying it

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I didn’t beat Carto but i’m 99% sure there’s a permanent move speed increase at some point

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Lol even on gamepass it's impossible to find a game on battlefront 2 on Xbox in Australia. :( Well 120fps looks great in arcade mode at least.

Had the same issue when I reinstalled a few weeks back for the hell of it, unfortunately even during prime time there’s simply not enough aussies playing it anymore to get a match going.

Give co-op a go, iirc the server only needs like 4 or so people to start.

E: i think I say this in every online game thread but crossplay really needs to be the new industry standard

Lube Enthusiast fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Apr 27, 2021

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Fanatic posted:

While not being foolproof, I recommend checking the game's publisher before making purchases as some have set a precedent for their games to appear on Game Pass (easiest done on TrueAchievements).

Other than the obvious publishers like Microsoft, Bethesda, EA etc. there are ones like Devolver, Humble, Raw Fury, THQ Nordic, Focus Home Interactive and probably a bunch of others that have a higher chance of being GP fodder. ;)

Namco Bandai as well i’ve noticed.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Not seeing a specific date for game pass’s leaving soon games. When do they usually get delisted, end of the month?

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Heads up Disney+ is back on the game pass perks page thing. Despite the “for new D+ subscribers only” tag it worked for me even though I claimed it as a perk last time it was a perk

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I wouldn’t of installed this dang Plague Tale game had i known beforehand that 10 minutes into the game the dog dies gruesomely, geez

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

You could burn music to the hdd during the 360’s early days. There’s 2 dozen songs I immediately associate with Oblivion purely because I heard them on repeat 100 times while playing it

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Inverted movement controls

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Huh, Metro Exodus doesn’t support quick resume. First game i’ve played that doesn’t.

It auto quicksaves every minute + is very pretty so i’ll forgive it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

AlmightyBob posted:

Anyone else unable to upload screenshots to twitter anymore? videos work fine but pics are completely broken

It’s a bit of a workaround but you could try uploading them to OneDrive, then save the pic to ur phone/pc to upload to Twitter.

If you still get that “we can’t upload this media, it is still available on this Xbox” error message then the original capture might be corrupted or something