Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Can the regular XBox One (in my case the Elite) play 4K Blurays at 1080p, or will the disc not even work? I want to buy Planet Earth 2 only once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

The Illusive Man posted:

Actually picked up a lightly used PS3 super slim recently specifically to buy up PSN exclusives before they evaporate
I have a launch-era PS3 so I'm good for PS1/2/3 games and... I only really care about Rock Band :v:

I even have a PSTwo that I used for a modded version of Guitar Hero 1, but the metal jigs that make the boot disc work lost their adhesive strips and who has time for that poo poo?