Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Blind Rasputin posted:

I like to imagine the uncapped menu screen starts and the console just going, “YEEEAAAAAHHHH”

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Zerot posted:

Digital Foundry is doing a celebratory 1 millionth subscriber live stream, and they just said that there is a game they can't talk about on consoles that is 8k60. So at least one game on these consoles will support 8k!

Here's a link to the livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWoaGUMx7rA

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

are the LEDs addressable?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Looking at top games by sales, the vast majority in the top 20 are multi platforms releases and some Nintendo. In the top 50 there’s only one Xbox exclusive (Kinect adventures lol) and one PS (the last of us).

Elder Scrolls 5 will be popular, but if limited to Xbox and PC only?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

actually i think they said they wont start TE6 until Starfield is done.

dunno if that'll change with the change in ownership? Microsoft are pretty hands off aren't they?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

just re-release skyrim with ray tracing for xbox and pc only. people will buy it.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

or put it out on ps5 too, but have a 'It plays better on an X-BOX' splash screen every time they load the game.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Starcitizenfield

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Real hurthling! posted:

Its in my top ten this year. You fail 100 times on each level and then pull off the sickest badass run to clear it

so it's cyberpunk hotline miami 3d?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Lol The Medium is banned in Australia for retail sale. Apparently this doesn't affect gamepass though?

If Tlou2 was fine, everything should be fine.

It’s not banned it’s been refused classification, which means it’s either effectively banned (:v:) due to content or someone hosed up submitting the paperwork.

CK3 had a similar thing happen, but it still popped up on game pass on the day

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Terraria

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i was serious about terraria. i play it with my kid as he loves it, but split screen is noticeably laggier on the xbone

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Zerot posted:

TrueAchievements is rolling out a new feature.

https://twitter.com/TrueAchievement/status/1324697168045838336

It seems pretty neat, kind of like their decade in review thing from the beginning of the year.

Here's mine. Very cool! (Though I did not play 35 days of Peggle 2)

gently caress, put this effort into loving games.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

That is an extremely good point

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I’ll go back to drinking now

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

It'll be Mandalorian skins coming to Minecraft.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

MarcusSA posted:

I bought 10 and only 3 worked.

It’s a pretty big YMMV thing looking at the thread on slick deals.

I’m not really out money I guess?

I still opened a support ticket. I’ve bought from this vendor before and never had a problem though.

Did you check your subscription end date to confirm they didn't work?

I only ask, because I used this deal direct on Eneba earlier this week and even though it'd say quite often that the code was already used, if you check your subscription date it still added on the 7 days. Every now and then you'd get a 'something went wrong'. If you wait a few minutes before trying again it worked fine.

Of the 32 codes I bought, over half had an error, but every one of them added onto my subscription end date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lmao thinking vr peaked with the lawnmower man