Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I said come in! posted:

Do they have an expected delivery date yet?

Nov 30 - Dec 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Cyberpunk: Halo MCC Part Duex

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Real hurthling! posted:

No judgement on gay, depressed walrus couples trying to get over their problems with drugs and work it out. im all for it.
thats not the plot i was expecting when i launched the cartoon insect catching game tho.

I haven't played it yet but is that a thing? They sorely missed the mark on their marketing and would have played this before Miles Morales.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

barnold posted:

let us know how it is, my coworkers have been fawning over it all year. I never really had much interest in it but if it's good on Xbox, I might consider buying it and seeing what all the hype is about

The game is amazing. If itís not my favorite game this year itíll definitely be the one that stands out the most.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Just need to get Luigi in there and we have the triangle of life complete.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Zerot posted:

I liked Halo 5 more than Doom Eternal so I'd be okay with this.

Your house might have a lethal build up of Carbon Monoxide. Please head to the hospital ASAP and get checked out. Your life depends on it.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

The actual surround sound is the same to me for Atmos and Windows Sonic. The biggest difference was the bass is more noticeable in Sonic and not in a good way. It's hard to describe but even in sounds that shouldn't be that deep it brought the boom a little more than I like. And I like bass. The Atmos is a little more nuanced for me. This is all subjective though and should be tested for each individual.

Also I should add, it's probably been a couple years since I tried Sonic so they could have had updates to make it better.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Empress Brosephine posted:

Game looks kinda ugly tbh, at least starting as a street person. Textures are lower res, definitely makes me realize the power of the new systems

Have to start as Corpo to afford the higher res option.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Zat posted:

Buy 1 - 3 years of Live Gold from anywhere, but no more than 36 months. If you get less than 35 months, then also grab the $1 trial of Game Pass PC.

Finally grab the $1 Game Pass Ultimate to convert it all to Ultimate.

Does this work for current Ultimate customers or is it for new customers only?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

xgalaxy posted:

There is some pretty amazing videos showing Saints Row 3 vs Cyberpunk and GTA vs Cyberpunk.
Cyberpunk is a shell of a game and I don’t understand how people can defend it.

My favorite is the cop on the steps outside my apartment. He must have been taking the same report for a week straight.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

John F Bennett posted:

I fully endorse the contents of this post, I agree 100%.

Was Greedfall an overlooked game when it came out or have I just not been paying attention? I'm glad I'm playing it right now.

It got some attention when it was released but then quickly forgotten. Puzzling since everything I heard about it at the time was positive except for a minor controversy which I can't even remember what is was about.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I mean the devs literally have one good game and it took years after launch to become what it did. They caught lightning in a bottle with Witcher 3. They delayed CP2077 three times this year including once after the game went gold. This last delay was after CD Projekt said the November 19 date is "ironclad" because the game went gold.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I said come in! posted:

I just hope EA Games allows Codemasters to do their own thing. I just don't want the F1 series to be meddled with, it's finally getting good after years of being just an okay F1racing sim. And it's the only thing Codemasters puts out that is even decent at all. EA use to actually make their own F1 series too, but the last one was in 2003.

Bioware.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Martman posted:

Yeah it's just hard to motivate myself to upgrade from my current old TV unless I wanna get a legitimately good one, which will be annoyingly expensive

If ever get the motivation people here are pretty knowledgeable and can work within what you want to spend. https://rtings.com is also an excellent resource for TVs and has categories including best TVs for Xbox or whatever niche you might want a TV for.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Biodome posted:

Is there a list of recommended monitors to use with the Series X? Every time I look one up, they donít support 1440p/120hz over HDMI so you can only do 60hz on Xbox.

Anyone got a recommendation for a monitor that supports 1440p/120hz on Xbox Series X? 27-32Ē preferably.

Have to find one with HDMI 2.1 which I canít even think of any having right now and if they do itíll be the price a high mid-tier TV. I think it was Asus who just announced one that will cost $900 but it doesnít come out until May so expect July.

Maybe a HDMI to DVI adapter will work but I havenít tried it yet.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Crafty posted:

I touched the side of my Xbox today when the sun was beaming on him and it was scorching. I guess it’s just the outside that’s getting toasty, and I wouldn’t really be playing when it’s sunny because you can’t see poo poo on my TV when it’s this bright anyway. I’ll probably move it, but I’ll be sure to keep you all updated.

How old are the windows in your house?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Real hurthling! posted:

Its england so probably 600 years

Thatís what I was thinking. It has to some of the single pane no tint stuff that is basically a magnifying glass pointed to an ant farm.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Real hurthling! posted:

Gears of war but destiny with a lot of story scenes too

There is no gears of war in the game. Cover is only there to sucker you into death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Real hurthling! posted:

Even looking past the cover, The part where you dash through the storm is straight out of gears 4 only much uglier

Iíll give you that.