Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

American McGay posted:

It's literally cheaper than the sum of the parts. Unless you're scouring eBay for 30% off Xbox Live Gold cards every 6 months you actually save money.

i just got the pubg Xbonx w/ far cry 5 for $400 shipped yesterday with ebay's 15% off sale

its not a good deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
You’d be way better off opening a credit card with 1 year of no interest (you’re just as likely to get approved for no interest as this Dell account poo poo) and buying it on sale and also not buying 2 years of game pass up front but what do I know I just hate poor people

also you could probably go direct to the source at dell.com and buy it on dell credit if you must when it’s on sale and you’re not forced to buy 2 years of game pass at full price

I just got a xbonx for $400 with 2 games on eBay and they offered me a no interest pay plan too

The deal is dumb and you’re dumb if you think it isn’t

Tomahawk fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Aug 30, 2018

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

I said come in! posted:

The Bungie Halo games are awesome, but the titles that 343 has worked on were all embarrassing.

I mean yeah what else would you expect from some rando studio trying to zombie carry on a big game series