Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

so many megaflops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Corin Tucker's Stalker posted:

That Dark Alliance game is somehow worse than it looks. Beyond the goofy bugs and braindead AI, it just feels awful to control. Sluggish, poorly animated, camera zooms that don't correspond to your inputs. There are numerous points where your character just stands still for 2-3 seconds for no good reason. Approach a piece of loot and the prompt only comes up after an awkward delay. Practically zero feedback to let you know you're getting hit.

This is genuinely one of the most unpleasant games I have interacted with since Bad Day LA.

It's so terrible

I downloaded it last night when I saw it was on gamepass and it's difficult to explain, I was baffled. I actually turned it off during the goblin tutorial part and had to come back to it.

I picked the barbarian guy and it felt like my hits were just passing through things and numbers were popping up. It's possibly the most unsatisfying combat ever