Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

LMP1 Pole: 8
LMP2 Pole: 13
LMGTE Pro Pole: 68
LMGTE Am Pole: 62

LMP1 Podium: 1, 8, 2
LMP2 Podium: 13, 28, 31
LMGTE Pro Podium: 82, 95, 91
LMGTE Am Podium: 98, 65, 93

Hour 4 class leaders: 8, 13, 64, 65
Hour 8 class leaders: 2, 31, 91, 65
Hour 12 class leaders: 2, 28, 91, 93
Hour 16 class leaders: 8, 28, 95, 98
Hour 20 class leaders: 1, 13, 95, 98

Bold Predictions:
Porsche will get a "podium" (finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd) in all three classes it competes in.
ByKolles will not finish the race That's not bold... hrmm...
ByKolles will finish the race with times that would disappoint an LMP2 team. (the bold part is the part where they finish the race).
Fabien Barthez will perform an amazing save that defies logic and potentially physics as well. (For the people that don't know, Fabien Barthez is driving an LMP2 car and used to be the French National Soccer team's goalkeeper).

Not a Prediction:
Ford and GM can gently caress off the face of the world already with their loving garbage cars.
Seriously, "Let's put Ecoboost on a car that gets less than 20m/g" loving die already.

Schlesische fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Jun 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Norns posted:

The Ford GT is good and cool

It's loving hideous, is a Ford, sounds terrible and is a Ford.
Kudos to Ford for getting that much performance from a V6 though.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Norns posted:

What cars on the grid do you like?

Literally everything that doesn't have a Ford or Chevrolet badge.
And even then, I'm partial to the Chevy.

I really like the Aston Martin, but only blind people and people who know Aston Martin owners dislike Aston Martins.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Let's see how I did...

Schlesische posted:

LMP1 Pole: 8 Qualied 2nd.
LMP2 Pole: 13 Qualied 11th/5th in class
LMGTE Pro Pole: 68 Qualied 43rd/12th in Class
LMGTE Am Pole: 62 Qualied 47th/3rd in Class

LMP1 Podium: 1, 8, 2 Technically I had the three Podium getters right, but I had the order of the Porsches wrong
LMP2 Podium: 13, 28, 31 I had the 13 in the wrong spot and I got the rest wrong
LMGTE Pro Podium: 82, 95, 91 Nope nope nope
LMGTE Am Podium: 98, 65, 93 Nope nope nope

Not even going to bother checking these since they're all horrifyingly wrong
Hour 4 class leaders: 8, 13, 64, 65
Hour 8 class leaders: 2, 31, 91, 65
Hour 12 class leaders: 2, 28, 91, 93
Hour 16 class leaders: 8, 28, 95, 98
Hour 20 class leaders: 1, 13, 95, 98

Bold Predictions:
Porsche will get a "podium" (finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd) in all three classes it competes in. Nope.
ByKolles will not finish the race That's not bold... hrmm...
ByKolles will finish the race with times that would disappoint an LMP2 team. (the bold part is the part where they finish the race). I should've stuck with my safe prediction
Fabien Barthez will perform an amazing save that defies logic and potentially physics as well. (For the people that don't know, Fabien Barthez is driving an LMP2 car and used to be the French National Soccer team's goalkeeper). I don't think he finished

Not a Prediction:
Ford and GM can gently caress off the face of the world already with their loving garbage cars.
Seriously, "Let's put Ecoboost on a car that gets less than 20m/g" loving die already. [i]Still true.

Welp.

Schlesische fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Jun 18, 2017

• Locked thread