Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I'm sad that the bad rear end resistance lady is very likely dead in the new game :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

What you never seen a bard?

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Arcsquad12 posted:

Old blood's stealth section with the ubersoldaten was the worst and thank gently caress in New Order if you failed at stealth you could just shoot everyone instead and not feel bad about it.

You stealth kill the first guy then mow the rest of them down with the minigun, you just need to wait for them to turn around :shrug:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Arcsquad12 posted:

Target their backpack you mean?

Yeah if you shoot them in the connection bit and it falls off, then you gently caress them up

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

So Gamespot did an interview and revealed some neat not-so spoilery poo poo

-You can mix and match weapons when dual wielding. So you can have a suppressed pistol in one hand and an automatic shotgun in the other
-The Submarine acts as a mobile hub location that can travel between the level locations
-For 100% completionist people, you can revisit any previous level from the submarine hub and that level will be changed, be it time of day or significantly more on fire or destroyed from your previous visit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3R7beiIIg

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Central/South Africa would be :krad: since they're still actively resisting and loving up Nazis on the regular. That's what the whole gibraltar bridge was built for was ferrying supplies to the African Front that still hadn't been resolved.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I'm sad that my idea of having a Crackdown/Prototype style game where you play as Caroline power bombing Nazis off of skyscrapers and will never come to fruition

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Did I hear that radio conversation right? BJ is going to nuke the goddamn German High Command in the US?

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

The actual grammar nazi in the old blood is the really good, especially when he talks about securing a future for proper grammar

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

As much as I love TNO and the Moon Base level. Not being able to gently caress up various nazis on the lunar surface in gratuitous horrible fashion was a huge missed opportunity.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

So two things in that trailer I noticed

1. Is that the loving Beatles?

2. Don't click this if you don't want to be spoiled One of those Beatles is looking pretty loving swole :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Because up until recently AMD's opengl support was god awful dogshit