Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

my bony fealty posted:

I haven't played TNO yet, bought it on sale a while ago and have been waiting to start until tomorrow when I can binge-play it for like 12 hours :grin:

Congrats on what is going to be an awesome day. I'd honestly rather play Wolfenstein New Order through twice than TNO and some other game.

It's about ethics in games Naziism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

The criminally forgotten open-world game Saboteur features a foul-mouthed Irish race car driver freeing France from the Nazis in black and white.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

These flying drones suck. What’s the best way to kill them?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Finished the game. The first half was worse than the second, which dampened the overall experience. The level design of New York was confusing, having 50 health was unfun.

:shepface: But that end credits song....That was the worst part by far.

Overall, a solid B.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

In retrospect it can’t be overstated what a chore the first half is to play. Long, confusing, boring levels filled with super-accurate snipers that crowd you the second a single enemy spots you. Combined with no health and enemy AI that loves to sneak up on your flank, combined with no real damage indicator, with bulletsponge enemies. It’s all things that work against each other.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

blackguy32 posted:

One Blascowicz is enough. I feel like there is nowhere for his character to go. TNC would have been a fitting end for him but I felt like the narrative poo poo the bed after those events.

Yeah. The sequel should have been with a new character, or one of the supporting chars.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah. I got the Bethesda key from buying a new video card. The process for registering it, downloading the Bethesda launcher, activating the pre-order was HORRIFIC. It’s getting uninstalled the second I beat new blood.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

David D. Davidson posted:

You haven't been paying any attention to gaming news this past month have you?

I have not. What are they mad about this time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Half health, no damage indicator, stealth impossible, and enemy AI that intentionally flanked you to the side offscreen. What were they thinking??