Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

fast cars loose anus posted:

For gently caress's sake Astros

At least we got the out

I knew Musgrove was going to have trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Kirios posted:

I'm officially worried about the Astros.

They were bound to fall back down to Earth. Especially since 4 of the 5 starting pitchers (Keuchel, McCullers, Morton & McHugh) coming into spring training are on the DL.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Astros lose another series. At home against the Rangers no less.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

fast cars loose anus posted:

This inning has been pleasant

Long time coming

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Haha Hinch pinch hit Bregman for Altuve to help out the Rangers end the inning finally

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

I think Musgrove may be the odd man out instead of Fiers once guys start coming off the DL

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Kirios posted:

I'm actually very concerned that the Astros only got 2 on an awful looking David Price.

That is why. Multi homer game for a guy who had 2 total to begin the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Kirios posted:

Oh, I knew the writing on the wall. The Astros controlled the first five innings and didn't capitalize when they could.

It's going to cost them this game.

Yep. Not going to do poo poo against their bullpen. 3rd straight series loss, all at home.

• Locked thread