Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

Extremely surprised they didn't intentionally walk Judge with first base open and a possible go ahead run on 2nd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

I loving hate Chris Carter. Missed a throw from Didi that was perfect with two outs so the inning was extended. CC gets injured after pitching to next batter and is taken out of the game.

Edit: strained left hammy for CC. He will be out for a while.

ihatepants fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jun 14, 2017

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Girardi is an awful in game manager. He's way too rigid. The only way the Yankees can win games this season is if they blow the other teams out because he is terrible at managing close game situations. He only really is lucky that he has Betances (and Chapman when not injured) so any dummy can decide to pitch Betances in the 8th and Chapman in the 9th. But right now there's runners on 2nd and 3rd in bottom of 9th and he's leaving Betances to rot in the pen.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Girardi is garbage.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Benches cleared in Rockies and Pirates game

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Sydin posted:

Let me guess: a Pirates pitcher plunked somebody.

Rockies pitcher hit Cervelli. Nothing happened other than Cervelli and the Rockies catcher jawing at each other while Cervelli was on his way to first

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

canadianclassic posted:

what the hell were they doing sending judge there

http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseball/yankees/mark-teixeira-angered-by-yankees-third-base-coach-joe-espada-1.10682818

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Yankees can never win in Anaheim. Losing record there in their history (158-177 all time, soon to be 178 losses). Also it doesn't help that Girardi put in a finesse pitching rookie straight from AA in a tied game in the 7th.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Girardi is loving awful.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

I think the Yankees bullpen is worse than the Tigers. Also I think it's Girardi and Cashman's fault for deciding to give Chad Green that spot start to give Tanaka an extra day off - should have just used an actual starter in the minors instead. Bullpen has been overworked since that point.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Tanaka just gave up his 19th homerun of the year to the leadoff batter of the A's. Looks like it's gonna be another one of those days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Tanaka just gave up #20.

• Locked thread