Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Checking in to quickly be happy that at least some offense is back. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Yay Cardinals, now let's win two!

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

The Cubs haven't won a game on the road in over a month. :shepicide:

Reminder: If the Cardinals win game 2 and the Cubs win tonight the Cubs are back in first place. Can I get a Hail Satan?

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
How has no one made It's Happening.gif with Ian Happ's face yet?

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Reminder: gently caress the DH.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
If Marco Gonzalez could stop giving up dingers that'd be cool. However, Tim McCarver told an Old Man Story involving Spike Lee with the end message being Curt Flood belongs in the Hall, so I'm having a good night.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Matthew "Marp" Carpenter.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
No! Bad Rosey! Bad!

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

ThePeavstenator posted:

It's only fair that both of our bullpens gently caress us over.

I really want Lilliquist to go out there and smack his nose with a rolled up newspaper. Maybe then he'd finally blink.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Alright, I got awesome seats just behind the Mets' dugout. Give me a pitcher's duel, you NL East jerks.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Sydin posted:

See now I'm just imagining a guy in full Cardinals gear sitting behind the home dugout at a Mets/Nats game, surrounded by equal parts angry and confused New Yorkers.

I had the common sense to wear neutral colors. In other news, The Mets hall of fame has the good grace to not mock us for trading them Keith Hernandez and my girlfriend is very impressed by the concession stand with nothing but cookie dough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Miley just said "fuckin cocksucker" to the ump.

Mmmm, god he's so romantic.

• Locked thread