Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Is Conor ever going to defend his UFC titles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
No doubt Floyd will win, but he's not doing it by knockout is he? Conor has some chin on him and Floyd has brittle hands doesn't he?

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

McGregor is Spider Rico in Rocky Balboa. Mayweather is Apollo Creed in Rocky 5

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Southpaugh posted:

Being racist against a black american isn't something mcgregor would be stupid enough to do. Everybody in Dublin is hilariously racist against Brazillians though.

That's because Dublin is rubbish. Unlike Galway

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Looten Plunder posted:

I'm sure this has been posted but I couldn't see it and it's cool and good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO6cIlxMhco

And a new one by the same guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9iYvFrvHx0

I like these very much

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

This reminds me of Sylvia v Mercer. They tried to get it sanctioned as a boxing match at first, but the AC wouldn't license Silvia to box, so they got it in MMA instead. They had a gentleman's agreement that it was going to be a 100% standing fight with no kicks thrown. That's why Ray gives Tim the disgruntled look before bopping him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo&t=9s

That guy can leap

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Rigel posted:

The price for the Mayweather-McGregor freakshow has been set. $99.95 for HD, $89.95 for standard def.

Why not just set it at an even 100 and 90

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

What if it's a black man calling another black man boy? Like Clubber Lang to Apollo Creed Snr in Rocky III

Or a black man calling a white man boy? Also Clubber Lang this time to Rocky "The Italian Stallion" Balboa in Rocky III

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Srs I'm actually surprised how easy it was for him to casually call black peeps monkeys

I'm white and was taught don't do racism, it's not nice so I don't

Take note, Conor

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Conor is shook

Turns out all you have to do is say you have more money than him

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

I both want Conor to win and lose at the same time

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

vaginal facsimile posted:

Cool, like the villain from Lethal Weapon 2

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

You not supposed to hurt your sparring partners?

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Why is there nobody out there to fight Lomachenko ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Ishin posted:

https://twitter.com/danawhite/status/896221007740100608 This seems like a completely dickbag, if not unsurprising, move by White.

That punch 9 secs in is pretty satisfying tbh

• Locked thread