Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Conor will get destroyed. That said, I would love to see him absolutely murder Mayweather.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I could see it being on Fight Pass for the same price as the PPV in the US and at whatever cost is realistic in other areas. They're going to try to make every dime possible on this thing and the UFC brings a platform to get people who don't have cable or don't live in a country with traditional PPV access to see the fight.

But yes, it will absolutely be Showtime PPV and cost $100.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

big money big clit posted:

Lol, that's Floyd's dad.

Yes, that would be the joke

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This is a real dumb take IMO

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It's very possible Conor wins the first round for no other reason than Floyd sitting back to time his punches

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If you want to see someone technically sound with no power whatsoever watch a Paulie Malignaggi fight

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mauro is pretty much the same at every sport. Competent and full of really groanworthy analogies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I'd be shocked if it didn't beat Pacquiao-Floyd. Conor is an insanely good salesman.

• Locked thread