Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Well conor is a big rangey southpaw with power who likes to apply pressure and has cardio issues. Floyd's legs will likely be super shot by the time the fight happens so it will be interesting to see how he deals with the pressure until conor tuckers himself out, and it will also be interesting to see if conor gets outmuscled in the clinch despite being ostensibly a more experienced grappler and much bigger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

big money big clit posted:

Floyd will still have enough in him to move for a few rounds, which is how long it will take Conor to get tired. But it won't matter because he will do what he's done to everyone he hasn't felt like moving against in the past decade and just stand in the middle of the ring hitting them repeatedly with right hand leads, then sit on the ropes and let them hit arms and shoulders when he wants a break.

It is so hard to find anything to disagree with here. But everything in my brain is telling me floyd will easily win, and i have never been right about anything

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

henkman posted:

lmao

is there any way this does better than mayweather-pacquiao?

Are there more irish people than filipinos in the US

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
If conor gets 100 mil what is the ufc's take? Does yhe ali act mean ufc can only maximally take 20 mil or 40 mil?

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

big money big clit posted:

He's rich beyond the wildest dreams of most people while you're just some poor rear end bitch that can read, seems like he won.

I must be better than most people because i can dream of being really rich

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
I think floyd is defijitely craftier in the clinch (cheating) than conor and i also think conor is physically weak so it should be interesting to see if conor can control him. And also kovalev /ward 2 will be awesome and is a,good example of a dude using traditional wrestling in the clinch againwt a crafty boxijg clincher (cheater)

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
I love cheating and think bernard hopkins is not only the greatest fighter but also the greatest human

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
For sure floyd has never fought a south pawed cultist. First time ever

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

Whats the point of arguing about which sport that you dont compete in is the most physically demanding. dont you all at least have something a little more personal to be smug about, like your deadlift prs or whatever ?

I once ate 6 hot dogs. The big ones

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
The following is a comprehensive list of legitimate sports:
-hot dog eating
-rubix cube solving
-blindfolded rubix cube solving
-solving a rubix cube using only your feet
-e
-network administration
-darts
-pie eating
-ballet
-hip hop
-tap
-bench and deadlift only powerlifting
-chicken wing eating
-shovel can

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Who is everyone's favourite toronto maple leaf

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Conor is an rear end in a top hat whose entire cult is based around believing what you are saying

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Stealth Tiger posted:

When was the last time a major boxing match ended in some kind of shenanigans that caused everyone's crew to rush the ring and start punching each other's heads? Because it's cool when that happens. Other sports dont have that and I imagine a head kick would set that off.

They not have hockey in whichever british country you from

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
as the fight approaches i just care less and less

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
I am not going to pay for this thing, but im glad to see paulie get punched in the head

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
A bunch of friends bought the Pacquiao/pbf fight and i was like "dont do that, the fight will be bad" but they did, and it was bad and everyone complained. The highlight was of course the filipinas weeping due to floyd's cowardice and the injustice of it all. I dont even know any irish people so what would even be the point without their delicious tears

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Balthesar posted:

Is 3-minute rounds with rest in between a 12 round fight easier or harder than five 5-minute rounds with rest between?

It depends oncwhat you are doing during those rounds, and what your opponent is making you do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
I think the best time to statt talking strategy with your mole is 24 hours before the fight

• Locked thread