Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Oh Doctor Gonzo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I wonder how likely it is that Conor throws an illegal strike? Like isn't he going to be fighting off a lot of muscle memory to stay in the rules?

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

One 13 Second Round

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Press conference stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npJdeoYxYGs

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

This is what it looks like when you decide "Nah I'll wing it".

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Someone might want to tell Floyd to not go around saying he doesn't care if it's in the ring or the octagon, or if they wear 4oz or 10oz gloves.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

You can get in trouble if you don't have #ad or #sponsored in the caption so that's usually a tell.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Not only is it a solid hour of Paulie talking nonstop, it's a solid hour video of Ariel looking down and staring at his laptop -- and from multiple angles.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

* it's the last week of school and I've just realized I didn't attend a single class

This one still loving gets me every couple of months.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I have to run a somewhat difficult 10k early in the morning of the next day and feel like now this event can upset me two ways!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

sigmachiev posted:

Can't imagine the stress that guy is feeling this week between Jon Jones, promoting this fight and needing it to be a success, and the very real possibility that his meal ticket could get completely embarrassed.

The only stress Dana is having over this fight is which neighbor to buy next.

• Locked thread