Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

yo floyd you can't do the same bit every city my guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

The amount gross fucks defending casual racism in this thread is not surprising.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

Yea it's all my fault. Not the guy who been harping on racial prejudice when a word thats void of any specific ethnicity is used from any race toward specifically black dudes. Let's say Conor whipped out a lash and and started chewing wheat grass, then called Floyd boy. Maybe I'd see the angle there. But he's doing literally what he always does.

hint: he's been racist before this. Saying he was going to ride in to Aldo's favella and kill anyone not fit to work comes to mind, but keep stanning for dude.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Work Friend Keven posted:

I feel like Floyd is being a little bit racist by being an illiterate woman beater who spends all his money on flashy pointless objects while being actually poor. That's not who black people in America are and he's portraying them in a negitive way that's consistent with stereotypes.

Cool character assassination justifying racism

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

God drat Floyd is such loving prick.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Did they cut because they actually sang happy birthday? Or did my stream gently caress up?

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Kilometers Davis posted:

I have dreams sometimes where I'm trying to fight and throw punches and no matter what I do there's no power behind them just like this.

I too have had this nightmare.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

I want to see Loma fight Rigondeaux real real bad.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

jase1 posted:

It took a ton of negotiating and lots of fancy presents but after speaking with the wife I am now allowed to place a huge bet on the Mayweather fight. I can't bet pro football for 6 weeks if Iose so here we are. Facetimed with the bookie last night and he said the Mayweather fight is now at Floyd -357 I am stunned at how low it is and spent all night making a deal with the wife so I can place a substantial bet on the fight. Confirmed with the bookie that he wont cancel this bet and he also is letting me go over my max limit for this because he is laying off most of the action anyways. I guess he has a ton of people betting loads of money on Conor which blows my mind. So after a new bedroom set, a new dog named floyd by the way (was the only way I would let her get one) and some new privacy landscaping around our lanai, I can now announce my bet.

50k on Mayweather at -357. Largest bet I have ever placed in my life and I am super confident in this bet. I know the fix may be in but the rush will be worth it. I am also copy and pasting this post into the Don't bet on MMA thread.

Are you just rolling that 15k to more bets or buying yourself something nice?

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Robert Byrd is the ref for the fight. Can't remember him doing anything egregious in previous fights so game on.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Jack B Nimble posted:

When do the undercards start? The various news articles aren't making it clear to me.

is there even an undercard?

Edit:

I find it funny how the conversation seems to have moved from "Will Floyd beat Connor?" to "Will Floyd be able to knockout Connor?" The stakes for Floyd to get any credit for this fight get higher and higher as people seek to give Connor any reason to get a pat on the back.

KidDynamite fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Aug 22, 2017

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Jase is going to win 15k to lose in football this season

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Was Floyd supposed to weight at least 150?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Floyd's gonna win.

• Locked thread