Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
This presser kinda sucked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

The Ninth Layer posted:

It's 47. Castillo and Maidana both got rematches to put Floyd's record at 49-0. I dunno where the 48 number came from either.

He can't read.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
Conor gonna get ko/tko in the 3rd round if u seen his boxing training vid from last year. But I want Conor to win like a Disney movie.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
McGregor insulted Mayweather by calling him boy. Then Mayweather insulted McGregor by calling him a stripper. It's like they are both insulting each other to drum up conversation about the upcoming fight. Weird.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
Boy, bitch, stripper, human being. Why won't these grown men stop using bad words and be nice and respectful to each other?

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

...and the pitch! posted:

It's still not OK to say racist poo poo about him.

Do you see the difference? Violent towards women-- you are criticizing Floyd, it's fine. Monkey/boy-- you are talking about him being a black man and it's racist.

Stop posting

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
McGregor is going to KO Mayweather in this fight and the MMA rematch

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

kimbo305 posted:

I dunno how much having a boxing ref do the boxing face off prep talk, but that must be part of Conor's The Secret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUxhqsrZoBA

e: what does he say at 4:52?

It's like being in the womb again.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
Griffin seems like a cool dude unlike Hughes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof