Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Blasmeister posted:

post the fashion files, thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5A9SZKmOUY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Auron posted:

roidfreak indian edging on muslim guy

reported for racism against canadians

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/BulletClubItal/status/875043306480291841

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't get my edition of Racism Quarterly, who the gently caress hates Indians who aren't Pakistani, Kashmir or Bangladeshi?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_S_FA6OKMo
Big Show was Always Good.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

:yeah:

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Auron posted:

Jinder mahal is poo poo, please give me randy orton as 37x champion over bad roidfreak indian edging on muslim guy

Just give it to AJ and let him feud with Nakamura forever imo

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Big Show would rather be playing Destiny than be at Raw, and hell, I don't blame him

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Big Showns

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The guy who allegedly raped a girl on Bachelor in Paradise went out in public today for the first time since then with a DX shirt on so that should be good for WWE.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

If you like wrestling you should really not be watching 80% of the weekly TV at this point. You don't even have to, it's still, as it has been from the beginning, all structured like the world's longest PPV ad. And three hours is too much loving time for one show.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

sportsgenius86 posted:

The guy who allegedly raped a girl on Bachelor in Paradise went out in public today for the first time since then with a DX shirt on so that should be good for WWE.

He's got two words for you.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"I think a lot of that please retire stuff was the fans just really sick of how they were using me on TV. [...] Our fans are pretty smart and pretty intelligent about what's going on. [...] It's not that they don't like the person, they just don't like being done."

Big Show gets us. :unsmith:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Jinder's a draw, folks.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

VJeff posted:

"I think a lot of that please retire stuff was the fans just really sick of how they were using me on TV. [...] Our fans are pretty smart and pretty intelligent about what's going on. [...] It's not that they don't like the person, they just don't like being done."

That's why I don't care or feel bad about stuff like Rey Mysterio getting booed when he came out instead of Daniel Bryan. It's the wrestling business and they're professionals. They understand this crap. It shoulda been Bad News Barrett.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Kawalimus posted:

That's why I don't care or feel bad about stuff like Rey Mysterio getting booed when he came out instead of Daniel Bryan. It's the wrestling business and they're professionals. They understand this crap. It shoulda been Bad News Barrett.

You're absolutely right. Daniel Bryan vs. Bad News Barrett for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship is what the world needed.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/875092356084662275

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

VJeff posted:

Show has always seemed like a good dude.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I didn't get my edition of Racism Quarterly, who the gently caress hates Indians who aren't Pakistani, Kashmir or Bangladeshi?

Brits.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

dromal phrenia posted:

is there anything worth catching from SD besides fashion police segments?

i gotta say, freeing up 5 hours of my week is pretty useful

It's damning with faint praise, but AFTER the main event (which was okay) things got briefly exciting and ended the show on a high note. Otherwise it was a largely forgettable show.

My schedule has been all screwed up and I've mostly had to watch Raw/Smackdown after it has aired, and it means I can get through the shows a lot faster. That's good, but I do miss the GDTs which tend to make even the bad shows enjoyable.

The peanut butter association made me think of him saying it like Mister Ed.

Please don't spoil Vince McMahon's plans to continue running the company after he dies.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If you don't feel like spending :10bux: for Summerslam+Takeover you can wait a week and spend 10x:10bux: for Conor/Floyd

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lmao this owns.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Thanks. Wow 'Dango has some serious leg tats.

This is cool, but idk about the attitude that only wrestlers could ever know how to book wrestling.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

For every viewer we lose in America, we will pick up two in Punjab

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

Just gonna barf forever now.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
People are blaming Jinder for low Smackdown viewership and not the fact that the shows all really suck and wrestling is getting less and less popular because of it. AJ Styles vs Nakamura matches aren't going to magically fix everything, John Cena's US Title run was one of the best title runs in recent memory for the WWE and it wasn't exactly lighting the world on fire either and he IS a top draw.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Lmao this owns.

Gets better.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-mitb-not-sold-out-yet/

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
WWE is in the stage of life where nothing they can do can keep from bleeding eyes so they're gonna double down on the loyalists and make them pay more. Well, I say stage of life like it's a natural cycle instead of some loving thing but hey Money in the Bank will probably be very good.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Please let this be a lesson to Vince.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Some poor middle management shmuck has to find a way to go "but YouTube!" to explain why this is actually fine.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

VJeff posted:

Some poor middle management shmuck has to find a way to go "but YouTube!" to explain why this is actually fine.

Yeah that excuse must have some serious diminishing returns, you know like you can only say the same thing over and over so much expecting a similar amount of success each subsequent time and WWE is very good.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

RealFoxy posted:

People are blaming Jinder for low Smackdown viewership and not the fact that the shows all really suck and wrestling is getting less and less popular because of it. AJ Styles vs Nakamura matches aren't going to magically fix everything, John Cena's US Title run was one of the best title runs in recent memory for the WWE and it wasn't exactly lighting the world on fire either and he IS a top draw.

Jinder is boring in the ring and on the mic. People aren't interested in generic foreign heel number 1000, and can see the reasons he's being pushed, which has nothing to do with talent.

Surprise, pushing a jobber that has no heat over people the fans like more isn't working.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

WWE is in the stage of life where nothing they can do can keep from bleeding eyes so they're gonna double down on the loyalists and make them pay more. Well, I say stage of life like it's a natural cycle instead of some loving thing but hey Money in the Bank will probably be very good.

I think this stage already started with them signing 90% of the top indy talent, instead of throwing in guys like Carlito and idk Mark Jindrak who fit their "mold" and seeing what happens

Like I'm not that cold on the Jinder thing yet because I don't think making the average match quality a little better technically has done anything at all for WWE TV

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Please put this banner at the top of every weekly discussion thread.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Codependent Poster posted:

Jinder is boring in the ring and on the mic. People aren't interested in generic foreign heel number 1000, and can see the reasons he's being pushed, which has nothing to do with talent.

Surprise, pushing a jobber that has no heat over people the fans like more isn't working.

This.

He's hot garbage.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

Please put this banner at the top of every weekly discussion thread.

Does it work as a thread tag? Guessing it's too small

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

It's damning with faint praise, but AFTER the main event (which was okay) things got briefly exciting and ended the show on a high note. Otherwise it was a largely forgettable show.

My schedule has been all screwed up and I've mostly had to watch Raw/Smackdown after it has aired, and it means I can get through the shows a lot faster. That's good, but I do miss the GDTs which tend to make even the bad shows enjoyable.

thanks for the answer! and don't pretend the GDTs are any good without me :P

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duD_sm-wMjk

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Vince Russo not the real legend I gently caress his rear end make him humble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Xavier Woods on the Giant Bomb stream talking about the trombone:

"I was supposed to hand it off to the prop guy before the match started, but I realized, "I'm never going to have a chance to play trombone on live TV again." So I started playing it during the match for no reason, and one of the camera guys came to me during the commercial and said, "VINCE... IS... LOVING THIS!" When I got to the back Vince told me, "this is it. You're out there with that trombone every night."

• Locked thread