Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«111 »
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
The Big3 Tourney
Will Lakers draft Ball
Where will the Pauls go
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ??
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking
View Results
AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

The Celtics big free agency signing will be...

Roy Hibbert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life.

Lol thanks for Bell, bulls

https://twitter.com/NBCSWarriors/st...414905308717056

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Bashez posted:

Derrick Rose made actual real concrete improvement in his play at the end of last season.

He could be useful if that's real. I have my doubts though.

Kinda true, he's real good at getting into the paint and doing this kinda pop-up one handed push shot, he finds a remarkable amount of space. He's still much better when he's got a clever big (like Noah used to be) to follow his unsuccessful diving layups.

and he's got a degenerative brain disease where he cannot pass the ball without jumping, it's super telegraphed and I think Pop might bite his throat out, call him the Crimson Beard

I don't want to get stuck with Spurs roleplayers outside of the Spurs system eek

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
And now the whole nation - pulpit and all - will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open.

Bashez posted:

Derrick Rose made actual real concrete improvement in his play at the end of last season.

He could be useful if that's real. I have my doubts though.

That's been my point since like March. If he plays like that, and accepts less minutes, he could help a good team.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Roy Hibbert

I thought he was going to Utah

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Dwyane Wade is still taking his player option for $23.8 million next season, according to sources. The Jimmy Butler trade affects nothing

told yall

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Catching up to god quicker

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Dewayne Dedmon

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

https://twitter.com/cxcope/status/877996047246569472

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Speaking of alleged non-rapers, did the Knicks get a super sweet deal on Dotson because nobody else was willing to touch that kinda media heat?

That kid can really really shoot

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Better than his foul shots

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Same

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Holy gently caress.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Someone on reddit described him as a love-child between Andre the Giant and Drake and that's what I see

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

WhyteRyce posted:

Someone on reddit described him as a love-child between Andre the Giant and Drake and that's what I see

This is spot-on.

Spacebump
Dec 23, 2003

Nowitzness

chunkles posted:

athletes doing twitter stuff like that is perplexing to me because one of my first expenditures after getting a contract would be paying some nerd $500/month to retweet inspirational crap and put the whole drat thing on autopilot. what's the point of being rich if you still have to use social media with the serfs

Shear Modulus posted:

what if you were president of the united states

This blows my mind because I've been paid by a politician (for the side that supports fair wages) in a major city/county in Texas to run their social media. For how cheap you can get people to do this, all celebrities and politicians should have it done.

Spacebump fucked around with this message at Jun 24, 2017 around 06:21

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Dwyane Wade is still taking his player option for $23.8 million next season, according to sources. The Jimmy Butler trade affects nothing

What.

If I were rich as gently caress I would do nothing but poo poo talk on Twitter.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

beep beep

https://twitter.com/dbacks/status/878434263502274560

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

Coming in the club with that fresh shit on with something crazy on my arm

That might be worse than 50cent's throw

«111 »