Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«88 »
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
The Big3 Tourney
Will Lakers draft Ball
Where will the Pauls go
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ??
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking
View Results
SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

Portland has got 2 first rounders, maybe they could try to package Evan Turner / Allen Crabbe, 2 1st rounders and Nurkic for Paul George?

Worst case: 1 fun year, they get out of some bad long-term salary. I doubt they are gonna pay Nurkic what he will demand given their salary situation

Best case: they get a sick long term team of Lillard / Miles / George

Im reaching here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I'm not exactly sure what happened. Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another... If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

A couple posters that live in an NBA city should get together and rent a few giant U-HAULs and park them outside an NBA player's mansion

Who lives in Cleveland and knows where LeBron lives?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I'm not exactly sure what happened. Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another... If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

Portland has got 2 first rounders, maybe they could try to package Evan Turner / Allen Crabbe, 2 1st rounders and Nurkic for Paul George?

Worst case: 1 fun year, they get out of some bad long-term salary. I doubt they are gonna pay Nurkic what he will demand given their salary situation

Im reaching here

Shiiiiiit. I wish you were Portland's GM!

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.

Portland has 3 picks and who Miles?

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Are there any pictures of Nurkic losing weight or is he going to go out like Pekovic who wound up atop his own pile of skulls?

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

Im reaching here

loving lol you literally think that the Pacers are going to be offered turner or Crabbe's horribly terrible contracts and give them Paul George? Are you high?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

"Now, listen, son...."

zoux posted:

Want that shirt

Same.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Paul Zuvella posted:

loving lol you literally think that the Pacers are going to be offered turner or Crabbe's horribly terrible contracts and give them Paul George? Are you high?

15% trade kicker on Crabbe too, yikes

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

Paul Zuvella posted:

Uhhh if you package it with the 15th & 20th picks this year as well as Nurkic, yeah I would that if I was Indiana. They are gonna be poo poo for the next ~3 years anyway so having a godawful contract of Evan Turner doesn't really matter. Maybe Portland throws in a future pick if it has to

Obviously depends on what else they are being offered, but I haven't heard any blow-away deals rumored

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...

Grimey Drawer

pubic works project posted:

Who lives in Cleveland and knows where LeBron lives?

I think Lebron's houses have had enough drama this year

«88 »