Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

when is the game 6 gdt going up???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

have it on good authority that this is the only way to express passion for the spurs

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

lemme get my scotch and i'll see about making a taebot

a bot of a bot

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

as high expectations Scott Skiles quit on Lebron, who are signings or CJ and I was out means. "What if the balls, attempted multiple franchises get

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

fore, so awful when the East, because Jeff Teague supporters Uh why Jason Terry is still hitting arbitrary in like a bitch meme if Chris Paul

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

saying he just noticed the Kings and Lebron, the kings and 20+ million more fun, though The Warriors are 25th in transition and Shroder. I think Embiid is a season  the 4. The Wolves sign back in context of his health history of those Shaq MVPs If we're taking back despite a 6th man defender When I hate Jokic being brought up 4 and Rose defending the sexier pick and they

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

I think Embiid by now Wolves got a gazelle at that he's at "This one arm. That would be more minutes."

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

who is going to get owned and end up with okafor

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

what kind of farts do you think kevin prefers?

if he could trap a gnarly fart in the big ol' dent in his head and dome it over, do you think he would?

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

no i meant like wet farts, etc

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Kevin has been searching for the mythical Period Fart his whole life.

He wants to bottle it up, taking a hit from it now and then. Tasting the fart with all his senses. Mouthfeel, the bouquet - everything. Like a fine wine taster.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

One subtype of olfactophilia is eproctophilia. This is a paraphilia in which people are sexually aroused by flatulence (Aggrawal, 2009). Therefore, eproctophiles are said to spend an abnormal amount of time thinking about farting and flatulence and have recurring intense sexual urges and fantasies involving farting and flatulence (Griffiths, 2012a).

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

How many hours a day would you say you think about farts, Kevin?

Well doc, it'd be easier to count the hours I don't think about farts.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

When I get tired I get silly boi,

Check out buddy when buddy huff farts

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Nothing wrong with eating rear end my friend

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Kevin you're not alone http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/seriouslyscience/2013/08/19/sexually-aroused-by-farts-youre-not-alone/

quote:

I’m not sure how graphic of details you would like, but I have had my face farted on by both men and women, at point blank range. I like the sound and the smell. The “worse,” the better. In terms of sound, I prefer a deep bubbling sound. In terms of smell, I like acrid sulfur. I prefer the farter to be clothed. I don’t particularly like seeing the anus open. It’s not revolting to me, I just prefer fabric for three reasons. Firstly, the sound tends to be better with fabric, particularly jeans or nylons. Second, the smell lingers in cloth whereas in the nude it is a relatively quick blast of smell. Third, I like the look of butt cheeks better when they are defined by fabric.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

pubic works project posted:

I will laugh my rear end off if these talks between the Cavs and Pacers result in Magic trading away the #2 for PG.

If the pacers then take the guy the Celtics want, :discourse:

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

I want maximum draft chaos dang it!

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Why is Stephen A Smith writing for the undefeated?

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

David Griffin is a loving wizard. Cast your spells on me David

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Hire Hinkie, Gilbert you poo poo

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

LeBron becomes the 4th alpha. The most alpha alpha. What better way to bury MJs overblown legacy than by being the best alpha ever?

euphronius posted:

Cedi Osmon for sure

You can pry Turkish Manu from my cold dead hands buddy! He's supposed to be coming over this year I think.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

I don't think the cabs have picks in this draft anyway. I know they don't have a first, I think the second is gone too. They'd have to do do like last year and buy a pick.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

I bet Dome rear end Kevin doesn't care about who farts in face, but more so the timbre and flavors of the fart.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Lightyears ahead at huffing farts

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Brolander posted:

i'd have a sodastream stillsuit that converts my farts into an effervescent delight for the mouth

He gives farts to the dead

AggressivelyStupid fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Jun 20, 2017

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

NBA should force Gilbert to sell the team to LeBron imo

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/THEKIDMERO/status/877168481996767232

https://twitter.com/THEKIDMERO/status/877182194040614912

https://twitter.com/THEKIDMERO/status/877147990951174144

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Dlo did nothing wrong

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

EvanTH posted:

Bad news for the world of Shook, Prodigy of Mobb Deep passed away at age 42 from complications due to sickle cell anemia :[

rip

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

wojbombed

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

both ends of that trade seem bad

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/sarahkustok/status/877327280699088896

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

hey guys i checked carolinahuddle and

that second quote holy poo poo lmbo

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Wow holy gently caress I just realized the hornets have both a Plumlee and a Zeller

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

I'm ready

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Danny Green for Iman Shumpert who says no

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Sixers own

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Shear Modulus posted:

show me an NBA fan who doesn't want swaggy p on their team and i'll show you a loving liar

Why would I want dollar store Earl when I have name brand Earl already?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

Career revived by not playing under Byron Scott

• Locked thread