Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

That ROTY poll reminds me of when a bunch of GMs said Dunn was a darkhorse ROTY candidate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Get hype
https://twitter.com/Dame_Lillard/status/916176963634524160

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Doltos posted:

An athlete comes out with a thoughtful and measured response to a hot button issue and goons hate him lmao

Goons hate try hards. Try hards universally suck

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Kings holding out Harry Gilles till January to recover and build muscle. I expect to see a Hassan Whiteside esque transformation

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

dokmo just wants to paint Linsanity in a different light because it was proof that the hot hand exists

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Best backcourt of the future right here
https://twitter.com/SacramentoKings/status/916474335350554624

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

On one hand, like most super rich owners Lacob overestimates his impact on the team being a dynasty and probably thinks he can catch lightning in a bottle again if the labor starts getting unruly and expensive. On the other, it's a team full of betas who would skip a company happy hour celebration because their manager complained that there already was a team lunch the previous week and that's a lot of time missed

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Oct 8, 2017

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

PATFO is loving stupid. Just call him G-Pop like normal people

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Yeah guys PATFO is commonly used among Spurs fans so just deal with it.

It's hella annoying when people don't accept your local slang

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

What if it wasn't FIBA rules that made Melo so good, what if it was playing with 2 or more other all stars

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Spacebump posted:

Reminder, Melo was bad at the last Olympics outside of one game.

Counterpoint: Melo wanted to be there more than anyone else

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

https://streamable.com/wvfnc

What if Derrick Rose is Back and Jeff Green Finally Arrives?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Punkin Spunkin posted:

take it back

#gsg #patfo

Now look up Chip Butty

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Salt and Pepper is probably too spicy for the kind of people that would eat this

People don't eat those because they have bland taste buds, they do it because it's cheap and filling.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Get ready Knicks fans

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Fultz will sit out the year to continue the tradition

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I have a soft spot for Rudy but boy do Spurs fans seem to gloss over that it's Rudy Gay and he tore his Achilles

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Rondo out 4-6 weeks, NO cursed

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Kings continue their yearly tradition of signing David Stockton to the Bighorns

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Just saying you need to pass and move is extremely simplistic and sometimes completely incorrect. See: this clip of Kyle Anderson moving around for no reason and loving up the an easy corner shot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6EHpkZjFL0&t=8s

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

You guys should actually be populating Dejan's Meet The Team thread and directing new fans that way

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Oct 12, 2017

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

https://twitter.com/MicahAdams13/status/919210454706216960

Really makes you think

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I have extra tickets to Kings Fan Fest tomorrow if any Sacramento area goons want some

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Just in time for the Return of Bud.

I like LMA, I think he gets underrated and a lot of hate, sure you can't always depend on him if Kawhi goes down but he's great as a "second star" to have.
would've rather gotten Marc Gasol but you can't win em all

LMA is continually defended as being fine and playing just fine by people in a season where he even admitted to half assing. I don't think that can be considered underrated

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

DeAaron Fox thinks Wendy's is better than In-N-Out and Chick-fil-A is too good to be fast food.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

DMC is cursed to always be the best 3pt shooter on his team

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Redgrendel2001 posted:

He's not wrong.

I will argue to my grave that IAO does not deserve its mythical status. Wendy's is amazing if you go to a well run franchise; their 4 for $5 promotion this summer was an amazing deal and the #6 Spicy Chicken combo is a first ballot HOFer.

He's also kind of right re: Chik Fil A. Their ingredient quality has been higher than most fast food joints, but a lot of the newer burger places are challenging them in that area.

In-N-Out is the simple, humble fast food burger perfected. It's a perfect combination of fresh, tasty, and cheap. I could find a burger that is better but I'm paying way more than I would for a double-double.

I like Wendy's. I have nothing against them. I loved their 4 for $4 meals, but mostly because it was a cheap and filling source of grease and salt. Their burgers are not on some other tier, especially the cheap ones in the promo meals

Chik-Fil-A is basically an In-N-Out but with more religious influence and chicken instead of beef. Small, simple menu carried by quality ingredients.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Cool Buff Man posted:

Check the bottom of In-N-Out cups

I meant even more. From the funding fundie groups and Duggars coming in to support them point of view

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

xbilkis posted:

The In-and-Out paradox is that Californians rave about it because it is the best value/most consistent fast food option to have available when you live near one, and visitors go there and are underwhelmed because it's still a fast food burger (also the fries suck)

Yeah. Fast food is everyone but boy howdy am I staying the gently caress away from a Carl's or McDonald's or whatever if it's some oddball time to eat.

And the fries are literally cut right in front of you. If they are too soggy just asked for fry well or well done. Or just get them animal style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Some dude in the replies said it's not better than Burgers and Brew or Dad's Kitchen. Like no poo poo it's a third the cost and a tenth the time

• Locked thread