Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
cougar cub
Jun 28, 2004

Am I the only one seeing that fanny pack?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cougar cub
Jun 28, 2004

Las Vegas Summer league question. Games are split between cox pavillion and T&M centre which I understand are at the same location. Are you able to move between the two arenas on the same ticket or do you have to pick one location / set of games?

cougar cub
Jun 28, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

Yes. Move freely and often unless you don't want to give up a good seat

Nice! I've only got tickets for the Monday but I'm looking forward to it!

cougar cub
Jun 28, 2004

I was legit excited when Carroll signed. Too bad about the injuries.

cougar cub
Jun 28, 2004

Dunc'd on is fine - it's the nerd podcast for people who want deeper analysis than what's available on espn / ringer. They don't get bogged down in hot take drama poo poo which is really nice.

cougar cub
Jun 28, 2004

MourningView posted:

the new brand new is dope

Would like it a lot more without the silly audio clips at the start of songs :argh:

cougar cub
Jun 28, 2004

I like KD

cougar cub
Jun 28, 2004

Where do you live? Canadians have options through Telus and Shaw.

cougar cub
Jun 28, 2004

quote:

Here's the 2018 Poll:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5jlRXMKx2syJOudEMHtkJj65fvCiCEV-BE1E8nfIYIElhAQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

It will remain open until some point on 10/17.

Quoting as it was a few pages back!

cougar cub
Jun 28, 2004

Thank god I hope that keeps him away from The Jump. One of the worst "back in my day" whiners.

cougar cub
Jun 28, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

If he's not joking around it just exposes him as the type of person who asks twitter something instead of spending two seconds to look it up. This society is going downhill. Furthermore

Gotta be careful what you google when you are being watched by the government :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cougar cub
Jun 28, 2004

Lady friend and I always PVR and will focus on good games that ~7 teams have each night (raps, spurs, warriors, Houston, Boston, cavs, clippers). There are 4-5 teams in our shortlist we will avoid because they suck (hi NYK, kings, and lakers). Basically we do not have a home team and will whore out to whoever is good / entertaining each year. During the season we’ll watch 1.5-2 games a night. Guess we watch a bit more than average. :cheers:

• Locked thread