Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Is my phone browser loving up or is that page really one sentence long?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Yeah so far I was seen what looks like Cyrillic, Hangul, and...katakana? writing on walls in addition to the English stuff we are expected to read.

Like the "if you can read this YOU ARE IN DANGER!" that passes out of view as we enter Metropole.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I have been looking for an opportunity to do Roadside Picnic with my students for years. Just can't find time with all the other things we have to do. Really good story and inspired scads of stuff, as you noticed.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I am now wondering if the white eyes actually know what They want and are working in concert or if they have just convinced themselves they were spared for a grand purpose. Are They the kaiju that trashed the guardian or something else holding the leash?

Maybe the Traitor refers to the only person on the council who didn't betray humanity and therefore betrayed the council?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Kibayasu posted:

With the format of this (thanks for playing this 12 times too I guess :v:) I'm enjoying the image in my head of everyone just cramming into our muscle car.

I was thinking today how cool it would be if we had a really big van or even a semi, and our choice of companion was really just seeing who we wanted to put in the cab up front with us for conversation.

I loved the explosion from our brewer friend there at the end.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Maybe the "traitor" is philosophical, like "the only traitor is human nature." That seems a bit of a cop out but also in keeping with a lot of what we saw.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

That's neat that they did some sprucing up of the translation.

Did we ever get a hint what the hunter's original identity was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Oh dang.

• Locked thread