Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordecai
May 18, 2003

Known throughout the world! Chop people's head off to the ground! Angry eyes that frighten people! Dragon among humans, king of dragons... Manchurian Derp Deity, Ha Che'er.
I definitely saw a hat-wearing person bud didn't go back to examine it. Good LP, interesting game.

Unfortunate that the conspiracy of the school / shelter / missile silo / command center will remain unsolved since we were just passing through. I'll assume that the military were sensible and the cook didn't have access to secure areas, so it was all about schoolchildren's parents wanting the cook to get on board with nutrition insights from Facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

Known throughout the world! Chop people's head off to the ground! Angry eyes that frighten people! Dragon among humans, king of dragons... Manchurian Derp Deity, Ha Che'er.
Whatever the story was about, I don't think an action/resource management video game is a good format for it? The backdrops/timeskips were slick and great, but I don't feel like the gameplay served the story.

I enjoyed my time watching this LP, but probably would have shelved it playing myself. On the other hand, an indie book or short film probably wouldn't have made it onto my radar.

Mordecai fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jul 18, 2017

• Locked thread