Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Mr. Powers posted:

I haven't gone to look in person yet. Just going by the photos online.

This is a realtor.com link from the app. Not sure why they don't have a saner looking link.
https://b1iw.app.link/WK24h6LwdZ

A) they don't build them like they used to, holy poo poo that's gorgeous, especially for the price
B ) nthing "that's not enough to make me run away." I would probably get a PE to sign off on what it should be rated for and even then I might have them draw up plans to add additional supports if necessary, pending a solid inspection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

meatpimp posted:

Request for source, price, and pics with them fired up.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Rhyno posted:

Holy making GBS threads jesus.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
That may be one of the most depressing posts I've ever read in AI

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
If we don’t have a sailboat racing thread, we need one.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Gentlemen,

It begins.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

frrtbkr posted:

Crunchy what’s the “50” grille badge?

I won part of the purchase price of the car through the BMW CCA raffle by doing their, "buy 10 tickets, get a grille badge" scheme. It only seemed right that I put it on the car. 50 = 50 years of the BMW Car Club of America. Looks like they just put the new vehicles for this year up! https://www.bmwcca.org/raffle

e: here's the full thing

Crunchy Black fucked around with this message at 08:41 on May 27, 2020

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Alarbus posted:

I need to replace mine soon, I have several from different raffle years. The kidney on the E90 was a lot easier to get out. And next time I'm going to trim that bolt, I'm sure the dealer loved that when they did the radiator under warranty. Also, mine's clearly caught a few rocks.

I did mine by hand because I don't even want to think about what's involved in getting the f87 kidney out haha

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
I was finally able to pick up the husky table and 2x rolling cabinet deal that I got from Home Depot. Too cold to put it together today though and they won't fit out the door if I put them together inside

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
I'm absolutely going to get a ticket between the lights and the stereo but we do what we must.

Cut the hole for the lockable Makita charger/tool storage and, naturally, got the sound system working, with one-cable USB-C removable laptop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Yeah the answer to that question is going to WILDLY vary from "yes because a craftsman built this thing and its very overdesigned" to "holy poo poo oh my god no what are you doing they didn't have codes back then"