Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

Motronic posted:

I mean.....nobody can say except the person he's renting it from I'd expect. Or whoever built it. Because it all depends on what the floor assembly is made of and structured. I mean....it's got a garage door on it. What else would it be used for other than vehicles that need a door that size?

Also, compact tractors aren't all that heavy, under a ton for sure even with a loader and cab.

Woodworking shop is all I can imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

dreesemonkey posted:

You are correct. I got to see the shop in person last week, no concrete underneath. It's definitely weird for an otherwise well built shop. The tractor seems to be ok on the floor, I don't know that I'd want to park a car in there though.

Yeah it's easy to look at a tractor and think they're lightweight compared to a car, but this little loader tractor of mine punches in around 2000lbs with a rider. I also park it on a wood shed floor. Anyway, if you know the tractor model you can look up the base weight on https://www.tractordata.com. Might help with decision making if you find out it's really a beast.