Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

So a rumored leak is out on 4chan from guy who leaked entire switch library (snipper clippers,bomberman,12 switch) before its reveal but he could be wrong so it is a rumor at this point

Super Mario Odyssey, November 24th
– Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Trailer, game delayed to Spring 2018
– New IP from Next Level Games: “Mystery of the Clocktower” (Working Title), 2018
– Fire Emblem Warriors Trailer, features 2 player splitscreen, October 13th
– Short Teaser for Fire Emblem Switch (still no official title), 2018
– Shin Megami Tensei V Trailer, 2018
– Nintendo Party revealed, party game with Miis, probably developed by Nd Cube (?), October 27th
– Mario & Sonic at the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games revealed, November 10th
– Third Party reel, I wasn’t able to note down all the games in it, but it featured Skyrim, Dragonball Xenoverse (2?), Dragon Quest Builders, Fifa, Steep and Mario + Rabbids.
– Super Mario Maker 2 revealed, 2018
– Reminder that ARMS launches on Friday
– Splatoon 2 Direct announced, late June
– New Retro Studios Project revealed (no title yet), about Pirates, 2018

This seems realistic because there's no Pikmin mention at all :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
"100% is 100%"

They know

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Why isn't Bowser's Minions standalone and also on Switch :(

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
what's the link to the monster hunter world stream, I can't find it

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Did they say if Spla2n's Salmon Run/Horde Mode will have more than one map on launch?

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

Jarogue posted:

I think its the same map but it you get less or more of it depending on the tide.

That mode might get old sooner rather than later, I assume they'll add more maps to it later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
All movies based on real video games have been cursed to be bad for eternity

• Locked thread