Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
Mario Odyssey looks good. And I don't like Mario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I'm not into mario so it just looked like another 3D mario to me. Nothing at all to turn my head. At least Zelda was a humongous departure for the series

He possesses people and apparently gets their mechanics. That's a pretty big change!

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

Broose posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8JSPtIBhXA

Cliff B status: Still goony.

But I like his position on viedo gaemes.

I know I've told this before but us early SomethingAwful goons went to E3 in 2001 and CliffyB met us there. He was an extremely cool, knowledgeable guy and talked Unreal games with me (a complete loving stranger who he knew from a forum) for around 30 minutes. Came across as a gracious guy with a good heart.

• Locked thread