Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Broose
Oct 28, 2007
So, where does one go nowadays to see all the game trailers/gameplay that are being released during the week of E3? Long ago it used to be gametrailers but now I imagine it is some youtube channel I should go to, but I don't know any that have real comprehensive coverage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broose
Oct 28, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8JSPtIBhXA

Cliff B status: Still goony.

But I like his position on viedo gaemes.

Broose
Oct 28, 2007

Twerk from Home posted:

Lawbreakers looks rad and we need more games like Unreal Tournament and Quake 3.

I agree.

Also is this the nintendo tree house stream everyone is talking about? Their player isnt working for me and twitch is the southpark game.

edit: nm Had to pretty much had to tear down all the script blockers.

Broose fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jun 14, 2017

Broose
Oct 28, 2007

an actual dog posted:

Here's Kotaku's dispatch from the BG&E2 behind closed doors thing. It's incredibly ambitious, no mans sky with some big cities.

I do not have much hope for a good game. Did anyone else get the impression from the devs giving the speech after the trailer reveal that they either have no idea what they are doing or they are mis-guided on what made BG&E fun and good? That odd over-emphasis when she said "diversity." Like yeah the cast is diverse, there are animal people for christ sake why you need to bring it up?

• Locked thread