Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

It doesn't really feel like we'll be getting much in the way of surprises, but this is still my favorite part of E3 and I'm hyped.

Nodelphi posted:

Wow maybe I'm just too old to be a part of the goon hive mind anymore. I loved the new MST3K, it filled me with nostalgia and hit just the right notes for a cheesy movie delivery vehicle.

Yeah, the new MST3K is fine and good. Pretty much all the criticisms I've seen of it could be made of the original as well (awkward skits, trying to cram too many riffs in, etc.). But obviously people were gonna be disappointed if they were expecting the exact same show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

"The game is fun" --Nintendo proverb, 2017

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I love Kirby so much.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Please be like Stadium/Colosseum

• Locked thread