Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Fox Only
No Items
Final Presentation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

The Walrus posted:

people in the last thread claiming that 1981's galaga is a better game than the vive's space pirate trainer: you're wrong.

How do you feel about Galaga '88?

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

28 minutes hijinks
1 minute screen listing game names and release dates

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Well we did have home field advantage.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Where do I see this so called Mon Hun?

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

I'm guessing all the rumors about a Fallout New Vegas style game for Fallout 4 were bullshit.

You could make one as a paid mod for skyrim.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Mr President posted:

But nah Diversity in games is totally a new thing that just got invented

C'mon man, you gotta cap the post with Birdo. This is like Trolling 101.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Samuringa posted:

The story is "What if we owned people?" and it's not politically charged? Really, Cage? That's what we're doing now?

Look, it's just a book I wrote, about myself, and the struggles that I've had in life.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Help Im Alive posted:

I think it was the ubisoft pirate game

e:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9YYYVG0YQI

Sea of Thieves: Clinical Depression Edition

Quest For Glory II posted:

i would "play" the poo poo out of a Neil Breen video game by which I mean press the occasional button as Breen taps keys on of his five fake laptops in the Nevada desert

Press X to Tuna Fish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Quest For Glory II posted:

you play as the bad guy and at one point the things that you do are literally not what actually happened as the game tells you later. it's such a breach of trust between game and player that it's not surprising that people like me would get ripped out of the experience by seeing that. it's not a clever twist, it's just "HA HA SYKE!!!"

There are several video games with unreliable narrators that are good, but Cage some how chose to do it in the one genre where it destroys all narrative cohesion, the mystery story.

• Locked thread