Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

BUYING ROCKET LEAGUE FOR THE 3RD TIME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

This looks good as hell.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Battles running at literally dozens of fps

We need more teraflops.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

POKEMON SWITCH CONFIRMED

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

i wish these dumbass warrior games would gently caress off

no

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

GETTING ALL THE AMIIBO

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

spudsbuckley posted:

The problem this presentation showed is that Nintendo still have gently caress all 3rd party support.

Whoa, crazy that Nintendo bought Rocket League from Psyonix and made it first-party....

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

spudsbuckley posted:

One game that is already on everything else that peaked in popularity 2 years ago when it was given away free on PS+.

Nothing in that conference is going to get me to spend 300 euro bucks on the Wii U 2. Sequels to stuff i am sort of tired of and title cards for stuff that might come out in 2018.

*loads up eShop*

Holy poo poo... everything is first-party now....!!?!??!?!!?!

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

I'm looking forward to the US showing that we have the best gamers and are really good at shooting everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Is Pokken Tournament any good

Yeah

• Locked thread