Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sunning
Sep 14, 2011
Nintendo Guru

Harrow posted:

Are there plans to show actual Monster Hunter World gameplay? Because I really want to see that.

Capcom will have a stream on the 20th. It's still very unusual how they're promoting the game since it's supposed to target Western audiences. There is hardly any information about it outside of tweets and translated articles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunning
Sep 14, 2011
Nintendo Guru

I said come in! posted:

That's fine just Switch isn't relevant until Animal Crossing Switch happens.

A significant portion of the Animal Crossing overlaps with the Splatoon team which was working on Splatoon 1 DLC and a direct sequel. I'm guessing Animal Crossing Switch gets announced along the mobile game for 2018.

Sunning
Sep 14, 2011
Nintendo Guru

exquisite tea posted:

David Cage writes stories that are profoundly stupid, yet demand to be taken with 100% utter seriousness. I hope he used some of Sony's money to hire an editor this time around.

With Detroit, Cage is moving to a role that's similar to being the showrunner of a television show. It's more to the growing size of the development team than anything else.

• Locked thread