Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

I'm shocked that someone would try to claim his games aren't about "Political issues" in the wake of the shocking resolution of the thirteenth machine war.

The portrayal of humanity can only be due to those recent events, and I, for one, am ashamed he would try to hide behind a claim that it's "Just about androids"

Glory to mankind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Infinitum posted:

WHAT IF KILLER ROBOTS WERE GOOD
by David Cage (Age 9)

Androids are good.

Machines are bad.

Thinking otherwise is against regulations.

Glory to mankind.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Strong Sauce posted:

what is the hate for david cage about? i haven't played any of his games, but detroit interests me. the new character they showed yesterday kinda sucked but otherwise the negotiator android gameplay seemed cool.

He makes games with bad stories and the actual gameplay amounting to QTEs while thinking of himself as God's gift to the medium, basically.

Play Nier Automata if you want sad future android action. It's more of a game, and it's an odds on bet that its narrative is, rough estimate, infinitely better.

• Locked thread