Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013

Wretched Harp

Dang, Quest, that's a good thread title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013

Wretched Harp

Give me the Bill/Reggie wacky hijinks

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013

Wretched Harp

Quest For Glory II posted:

sony's excuse for not having cross-network play:

What don't they have cross network play on?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013

Wretched Harp

Help Im Alive posted:

I haven't played it in a couple years but I thought PS4 rocket league had crossplay with PC

It did the last time I played, and the Switch version coming out later is advertised as cross platform, hence my confusion.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013

Wretched Harp

Quest For Glory II posted:

Switch has Rocket League and it has cross-network but you wont be able to play against PS4 because of Sony

So both consoles can network with PCs but not to each other? Because Sony?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013

Wretched Harp

I'm building an enormous pyramid and putting all my games and amiibo in it so I can take them with me when I die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013

Wretched Harp

Saint Freak posted:

This summer David Cage will finally make us all wonder 'what if Detroit was some kind of hellhole of racial tensions?'

"My game about an oppressed underclass fighting for their rights definitely has nothing to say politically"

• Locked thread