Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nintendo can announce games they don't even have names for yet, confident that they'll all be released before Beyond Good & Evil 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Electric Phantasm posted:

Will BG&E2 even release?

fair point

Nintendo can announce games they don't even have names for yet, confident that they'll all be released before Shenmue 3

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Twerk from Home posted:

What is this Vee-Ta you speak of?

A few years back Sony released a successor to the PSP called the Playstation Vita. It's OK if you didn't know about it, they didn't tell anybody.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Finally, a special edition that's actually worth 700 dollars

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Infinitum posted:

If the system is winding down why did the announce Metroid 2 for it and not the Switch :argh:

They must've started working on Metroid and Mario well before the Switch launch. I kinda assume that they were in case the Switch flopped, they would still be supporting the 3DS.

I really doubt there's gonna be any big 3DS announcements next year

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Knack now has a Bison-style Psycho Crusher attack and dual-wields energy swords

I changed my mind again, Sony wins E3

Splatoon 2 has a co-op mode where you have to defeat waves of salmon monsters and harvest their eggs

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Everybody talked about the 4chan posts mad about Farcry, but nobody talked about the best 4chan post from E3

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't give a poo poo why, this year had more hot black chicks with afros than any other E3, and that's a big win for everyone

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mutata posted:

This sounds pretty sweet and would actually be a neat throwback to the original Samus 'reveal' twist.

The new Samus should be a guy. That would be a twist. Just a skinny guy with great hips

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

OneDeadman posted:

Like that's the point of the Space Monkey stuff, to let the community help them keep on track.

Do Early Access/backer supported games work that way? I thought usually the community just encouraged feature bloat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
“I don’t want the game to have something to say, because I don’t see myself delivering a message to people,”

then what the gently caress is the point of the game?

• Locked thread