Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
people in the last thread claiming that 1981's galaga is a better game than the vive's space pirate trainer: you're wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

DalaranJ posted:

How do you feel about Galaga '88?

its post super mario bros so it has a much better chance of not being terrible. I've never played it though.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

People are saying Galaga was more influential than Space Pirate Trainer in the grand scheme of impacting gaming, which is factually true.

what? well yeah obviously. that's not what I was saying at all. what?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
mario looks much less like sunshine and 64 and more like the newer games than I was expecting. It's very linear apparently from what I've seen. maybe new donk city is meant to be the open part

• Locked thread