Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SHIGERU MIYAMOTO'S GONNA PLAY WITH HIS SWITCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

1 hour to go

GET.
HYPE.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM45NsEzlro

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Yeah, it had been announced previously but a lot of people don't seem aware of it and it looks really nice if you don't already own a 3DS. Would absolutely recommend to everyone - system's winding down so the library is enormous.

If the system is winding down why did the announce Metroid 2 for it and not the Switch :argh:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Quest For Glory II posted:

because the switch is getting an actual brand new Metroid Prime

But I want both on the Switch because I'm greedy :argh:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Dev vs Pokken Grand Final winner on Treehouse atm

Dev is kicking butt

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mr Suzaki don't give a fuckkkk

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I hope Mr Hoshino wipes the floor with the Champ

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

In-loving-credible

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

More devs should challenge fighting game tournament winners, it feels like something straight out of a fighting game story mode

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yoshi is cute as balls

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The led finish line :swoon:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yoshi game is lookin really good.
The flip mechanic is cool.

Everything is cute as gently caress.

This looks like a really chill platformer you can play with your kids.

Rhino shyguy :swoon:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Shoebox crocodiles :syoon:

This game is disgustingly cute :swoon:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Horde mode in the mist looks it ramps the difficulty up a lot.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I don't want to watch Odyssey stuff so I can go in as spoiler free as possible

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Nintendo Devs don't fuckin play about

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mr President posted:

Now that the dust has settled, the victor is clear. Sony wins E3 by wide margin!

#Massivevictory

Wrong

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Just make BGE The Movie

That trailer was really dope

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o8IcA66K9A

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Super Mario Oedipus

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/oaEwDG5.mp4

Like 3 hours from now the Treehouse will start up. Hope you're looking forward to more 3DS reveals (Which probably says a lot about the future of the platform that 3DS games were not part of the E3 Direct)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I don't know why Metroid 2 wasn't announced during the E3 Direct, like that seems like a pretty huge game that you'd want to showcase.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:laffo: Borderlands + Duke Nukem movies in the works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5SqEFk7qjs

quote:

We’ve been developing scripts and the strategy that we’re on right now is, that it’s obviously all in the Borderlands universe, but rather than retell the stories that were in the game, we’ll create new stories so the films will have their own film canon. We’ll use all the characters and scenarios, it’s similar to what Marvel is doing. You can’t read any particular film plot in a comic book but there’s a lot of the characters, themes, and, in fact, some of the situations are represented. [...]

We’re working on [Duke Nukem]! I can’t announce it but it’s blown my mind, there’s been a lot of production companies that have come at us. We’re putting together a deal right now with a major motion picture studio; I’ll tell you off the record if you want to know. It’s the exact right people that should be doing a Duke Nukem film and we’ll see what happens. It’s unbelievable, I think that’s very likely to be a thing.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The Dukester is peak sexist 90s action hero and I don't know how you could make it without Jon St John

Morby posted:

Who is clamoring for poo poo like WoW the movie and rear end Creed the movie and now this?

WoW did mucho bucko in China for what it's worth.

I legit forgot WoW existed as a movie until you mentioned it again, it was not a great flick.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Imagined posted:

It's just a shame Duncan Jones had to get his good name tarnished by that poo poo.

It was a horrendous story

But it was pretty good CG, did have attention to detail, and for the most part followed the plot of the original Warcraft games.

Didn't help that the first 10min was literally bouncing all over the place just to get the fan service shots in.
Now we're in Ironforge
Now we're in Goldshire
Onwards to Stormwind
We're in The Stockades now I guess?
Ok over Karazhan
BACK TO STORMWIND!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Lakbay posted:

All movies based on real video games have been cursed to be bad for eternity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQy-eJALZI0

GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG