Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Lid posted:

The most authentic pirate game was Uncharted 4 if you ignore the super ancient statue machines and focus on the sociopathy and psychopathy.

And it even had Guybrush Threepwood!

The best pirate game is still Uncharted Waters 2: New Horizon for the SNES. Love that game to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
And the leak list is already invalid.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

The REAL Goobusters posted:

name 1 good mercurysteam game

I liked Clive Barker Jericho.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Harrow posted:

Isn't Lords of Shadow a separate continuity from the previous Castlevania games?

Yeah, it was said to be from the very start. The first Lord of Shadow was pretty fun from what I remember. Only got pass the Ice Golem boss. Second game was rear end from what I seen.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

FirstAidKite posted:

Oh sakamoto talking about how you'll uncover new riddles and discover the history of the ruins and stuff

It's sakamoto so I'm not excited if he really did have anything to do with this title because who knows what kinda stuff he'd try to retcon in. I just don't want them to gently caress up samus anymore.

Doubt he has much input since they didn't use his Other M Varia Suit design.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It was nice of Sony to relegate all of their good and interesting games like Yakuza and Ni No Kuni and stuff to random throwaway twitter updates and show half an hour of DayZ Gone and Depressed Middle Aged Dad of War instead. loving nailed it this year Sony

Don't forget twenty minutes of VR ports of old Bethesda open world games.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

FirstAidKite posted:

No hector, no fire emblem

I got bad news...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycwIgcEGz40

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Regy Rusty posted:

Only thing I'm not into with FE Warriors so far is that everybody's a sword person

Show me some other types of characters please

Corrin looks cool with all the dragon stuff

Bet they have other classes since they mentioned the weapon triangle is in. Would suck to have nothing but sword users and the enemy is spear users.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Oh good, you can turn off the event and level up alerts.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

DLC Inc posted:

does fire emblem warriors do anything new or is it more of the same musou stuff

Mostly the same with some of the quality of life features from Hyrule Warriors, but at the same time I am fine with this. Musou are just mindless fun games while playing your favorite character while beating up endless mooks.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

incoherent posted:

no VC talk at all?

Not yet, but they said there are still surprises in the Treehouse for today and tomorrow.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

romanowski posted:

i really hate the main dude's pants in this xenoblade game. like what is even going on there

I hope it like the other games where you can just give them armor that changes their look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Mr President posted:

Now that the dust has settled, the victor is clear. Sony wins E3 by wide margin!

#Massivevictory

Not shown is Mario taking over Crash's body.

• Locked thread