Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
My company is having trouble keeping interviews straight and could use some software help. qDroid would be perfect, but Google keeps it internal.

From what I've read about qDroid, you input what position you're hiring for and where you are in the interview process, and then it spits out the list of questions you ought to be asking. It's also a space for people to record their notes/ratings from the interview.

Anyway, I have no idea what kind of program or app would fulfill this function. Or even how I could repurpose another program to do it. Any ideas? My first lazy thought was use the "if" function in Excel but I think there would be too many nested variables to keep straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread