Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Pre-bummed about lack of Jackie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

Right now I'm seeing five possible futures.

1. Jackie fights for Marco's attention, but he can't keep away from Star.
2. Jackie turns out to not be that invested and tells Marco to "go to her." (Feels like a cop-out, probably won't happen).
3. Jackie turns out to be the wrong kind of weird for Marco once they really get to know each other.
4. Marco turns out to be the wrong kind of weird for Jackie. (Also unlikely since his weirdness has been on full display since before they started dating).
5. Jackie remains Marco's long-distance girlfriend despite everything that happened/will soon happen. (Would be anticlimactic considering the season 2 ending, but it seems like there's an outside chance it could work if the creators decide to kill Starco for good).

Just let them stay together! They're cute and stuff!! Dang it!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Corte posted:

Thanks for sharing OP. I was previously unaware of this fun show! It's no Gravity Falls but it's pretty great. I agree with Test Pattern that they've done a good job plotting out and tying things in. One of my favourite silly bits is how $650 is always the amount needed to resolve a situation.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Whheelp I read the most recent episode synopsis and my desire to keep going with this show is pretty much tanked :v: